September 22, 2011

How to reset mobile tracker on samsung phones ?




It's very common issue with mobile users, as many of us forget passwords that we set in past mainly because we want our passwords to be strong and unique.
Here, I propose a solution to reset your password for samsung mobiles. This method will enable you to reset password for mobile tracker as well as phone security code. Here's the procedude.

Turn off your phone.
Remove sim card and then turn on your phone again.
Type in *2767*782 # or *2767*782 # on your phone's home screen.
Wait for the phone to reboot automatically.
Now turn on your phone but with a sim card this time.
Goto menu » settings » security » phone lock and change your password.

Please note that default password is 00000000 or 0000

23 comments:

  1. Is this feature applicable for all versions of Samsung mobile phones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u its working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this feature applicable for all versions of Samsung mobile phones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boss it is working thanks friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. its working for phone lock , not with mobile tracker..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not working for my phone, GT-C6112, please dont try this model, my phone restarting aumatically after doing above steps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i does not work in samsung gt s5233w.............!!!!! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. He dear thnx for that Its working I reset my tracker by using this trick

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you very much ! this works great, mine was samsung champ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Manish,

    This worked for me too.

    Best Regards,
    Pankaj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Thanks for the mobile tracker using samsung phone.

    mobile tracker

    Thanks
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is not working on my phone my phone model is GT E-2230M

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is not working on my phone. My phone model is GT E - 2230M. Kindly suggest to me what should I Do..?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks .. It's working :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog
    Videocon Data Plans for Punjab region and do a secure ... offers various Data Card Plans in Punjab, recharge your data card at no extra charges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did find my phone, but not by one of the apps..battery was dead. Has any one had any problems after finding their phones after installing any of these apps? https://www.phone-location.info/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. mobile spy

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete