October 23, 2011

Enjoy a faster loading PC with Soluto












 Are you frustrated because your PC takes really long time to start ? I was, untill I found Soluto.
It is a very effective utility software that makes your PC load faster by stopping/delaying unwanted programs or services from loading during startup. You don't have to reconfigure your PC or add more hardware-power to it.
Enjoy a faster loading PC with Soluto
It indeed is an anti frustration software because it not only lets you enjoy a faster loading PC but also keeps track of memory used by various programs/services in realtime,tackles web browser memory issues, handles unwanted toolbars, logs application crashes and many more. I've used it on my PC and the results were very good. Unfortunately, it's available only for Windows users so I wasn't able to try it on my laptop.

Link: Soluto

1 comment:

  1. You should not have used Unfortunately before because Unfortunately WINDOWS is the only OS which boots up slow.

    ReplyDelete