April 20, 2012

I found this on my Facebook feed


I saw this image of  "Google Plus carrying Facebook on shoulders to it's grave" and found it very amusing but is it true or will it turn out to be true in future?

I don't see this happening. I mean I haven't still quit using Facebook for a number of reasons.

- All my friends and family are still on Facebook, I found only a few of them on Google plus.
- My Facebook news feed is literally overflowing with activities 24/7.
- Truly speaking, I joined Google plus just to share links on my wall and boost my website's rankings, talk with other webmasters etc.- Besides hangout, I really don't see why I should use Google plus plus I really hate it when they try to imitate features already available to Facebook.
- Google keeps coming up with new features but they are still not able to impress me or let's just put it this way: they are still not able to stop me from logging into my three years old Facebook account which is full of social activity round the clock.

I'm unaware of current figures at the moment but I'm sure that Facebook didn't take a major hit because of Google plus. I firmly believe that those who have been using Facebook, from time before Google plus was launched, will continue to use Facebook unless Google plus offers some massive advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment